Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vacation

So I'm going to PrideFest in Seattle in June. I'm going with two friends of mine, one of whom used to live in Seattle. I am hoping to get some really great video and pictures of all the events. From what I've seen online Seattle Pride isn't as big as it used to be, nor does it have an overwhelming amount of activities. But for me, I'm just excited to get to go and be there. I might be riding with a friend from Seattle to N.Y. after the festival is over, to spend a few days with him in N.Y., which I've also never been to. I hope I get to go because a cross country road trip, getting to go to my first Pride, getting to see Seattle and New York for the first time all in the same two weeks would be awesome.

I view traveling as an opportunity to expand your knowledge not only about the word around you but about yourself as well. It's all the stories you have when you get back, and all the memories you make that are important. You see people and places you have never seen before, and learn things you may have never learned otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google